Terms and conditions
This document includes the conditions of use for the website and the services from Centro de Estudos Vive Sano (Vive Sano). It will also be necessary to read our Privacy Policies, where we detail how we manage information. There is a board with a brief explanation of our Conditions of Use, which, by no means, represent a legal contract.
Acceptance of conditions
The Site is a virtual community for professionals. Within Vive Sano you will be able to share your projects, contribute and learn in forums, meet other colleagues, teachers, take and teach courses, as well as find a job. You may also post images, photographs, audio, and video files on the Site, share promotions, and take advantage of and purchase services if you wish (“Services”). The Services include, but are not limited to, any content or services available or offered through Vive Sano, in addition to any offerings of materials displayed, transmitted, or developed within the Site or through the Services. The Content (“Content”) includes, but is not limited to, text, user comments, messages, information, data, graphics, news, articles, photographs, videos, sounds, images, illustrations, and computer programs.
Access to the site
It is possible that sometimes you may not be able to enter the Site or that your browsing may be interrupted by equipment failures, updates, maintenance, or any other reason that is beyond Vive Sano’s control. Vive Sano reserves the right to suspend or discontinue the Site or any service and remove any content, as it deems it necessary, at any time and without notice. In addition, you may set certain limits for certain features and services or restrict access to spaces or to the Site and its Services in general, without notice and without liability.
You must not store images, photographs, videos, sounds or any other content within the Site. It is your responsibility to retain copies of all content posted on the Site.
It may be necessary to create a Vive Sano’s account to use some of our Services. Therefore, you will need a password and a username, plus some data for registration. You must provide accurate, complete and up-to-date information. Failure to do so is a violation of the Terms and could mean immediate account termination.
You may not use, as a user name, the name of another person or entity over which you have no rights, nor any name or trademark whose rights belong to another person or entity unless you have the proper authorization, nor a name that confuses readers and leads them to think that you are another person or company, or one that is offensive, vulgar and obscene.
It is the responsibility of the user to take care of their login data, being also entirely responsible for any activity within their account. If you experience any security breach or identify any type of unauthorized activity, you must notify Vive Sano immediately. Vive Sano is not responsible for any act or omission of the user, including any type of damages resulting from the foregoing.
The Services are exclusive to persons over 16 years of age. Parents or legal guardians are informed that the Site does not post violent or nude photographs or images that could offend some people.
If the user turns out to be a company, it is the company that accepts the conditions.
Only a human being can register an account. The opening of accounts by robots or automated methods is prohibited.
You may access the home pages of our Services from anywhere in the world, although this does not ensure the availability of all Services or features in your country or that user-generated Content is legal in your place of residence. Vive Sano may restrict access to some Services (or features or Content) in some countries. It is your responsibility as a user to ensure that the contracted Services are legal in your country of residence. Not all Services are available in all languages.
Vive Sano reserves the right to change your fees or charges for the services offered on the Site (or to start charging for any free service), considering that the fees paid prior to such changes will not be affected.
If you operate an account, comment on any of our forums or projects, post material or links within the Site, or somehow provide any material (or permit a third party to do so) through the Site, you are solely responsible for what is contained in such Content— and any damages resulting from it. This applies to any type of Content (images, video, sounds, links, etc.). Vive Sano does not control the Content posted by its users and, therefore, we do not guarantee its veracity, integrity or quality. Please understand that by entering the Site you will be exposed to Content that may be offensive, indecent, or objectionable.
If you share test answers, you, as solely responsible, may be subject to expulsion from the academic program without refundability.
If you behave unethically, you, as solely responsible, may be subject to expulsion from the academic program without refundability.
If you plagiarize or reproduce the material in violation of copyright and intellectual property rights, you may be subject to the expulsion of Vive Sano as a user and the possibility of complying with criminal sanctions of the case.
If you want to make a change of course or cohort you must be subject to sending a series of documents that may be requested according to the case; for more information you can contact [email protected]
As a condition of use, you agree not to use the Services for illegal or prohibited purposes by these Terms or for any other purpose outside Vive Sano, and that when you make the purchase of academic offers or services you do so of your own volition. By way of example, but not limited to, you agree not to use the Services to:
- Abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate, or intimidate anyone.
- Post or transmit — or cause to be posted or transmitted — any type of content that is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, offensive, profane, or that infringes any copyright or general rights of any person.
- For any purpose (including posting or viewing Content) prohibited by applicable laws in the place where you use the Services.
- To publish or transmit — or cause it to be published or transmitted — any type of communication or request with the purpose or intention of obtaining any password, account, or private information of any of the users of Vive Sano.
- Generate or send spam to any person or URL.
- Create multiple accounts with the aim of voting for or against the different questionnaires and surveys.
- Re-post content of which you do not own the copyright, except in the Forums, where you may do so when the name of the author is mentioned and a link to the source of such Content is included.
- Use any type of robot, «spiders», «scrapers» or any other automated means (not counting RSS feeds) to access the Site for any purpose without written permission. In addition, you agree not to (i) proceed in any manner that imposes or could impose, in our sole discretion, a non-excessive or disproportionate burden on our infrastructure; (ii) interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper functioning of the Site or any of the activities on the Site; or (iii) circumvent any of the measures we use to prevent or restrict access to the Site.
- Increase or alter the number of comments artificially, or from another Service, in order to give or receive money or any other type of compensation for such comments; engage in acts that in any way alter the results of the Services.
- Advertise or solicit any user to purchase or sell products or services, or to use information obtained from our Services to contact, advertise, solicit, or sell something to another user without their prior consent.
- Sell or transfer your profile.
- Use our Services as a generic image hosting service, such as advertisement, advertising, etc.
By sharing the Content, you represent and warrant that:
- Use of such Content does not violate the property rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark, or trade secret rights of any third party.
- If your employer owns the rights to any intellectual property you generate, you have (i) received permission from your employer to post or share the Content, including, but not limited to, any computer programs or (ii) obtained a waiver of rights from your employer.
- Respects any third-party licenses linked to the Content.
- The Content does not and will not carry viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or any other harmful or destructive content.
- You will use the Site and its Services in accordance with Vive Sano’s Privacy Policies, its Terms and any other legal notices posted on the Vive Sano Site, but also applicable laws and regulations (including without limiting local laws or regulations in your country, State, city or governmental area), concerning online behavior and acceptable content, and even the laws in force and concerning the transmission of technical data exported from Brazil or your country of residence).
If you suspect of any abuse on the Site or of a violation of the Conditions (other than copyright infringement, which if applicable should be addressed by email send us an email with the explanation to: [email protected]
Vive Sano reserves the right to veto any user of its Services. It also reserves the right to remove any Content (including but not limited to, projects, comments, messages, avatars, etc.) for any reasons it deems necessary.
Vive Sano, without confining itself to any of these statements or warranties, has the right (but not the obligation) to (i) reject or remove any Content that it believes, violates the Terms or is harmful or objectionable or (ii) terminate or prohibit access to the Site by persons or entities for any reason it deems.
You alone are responsible for your interaction with other users within the Site. Vive Sano reserves the right, but has no obligation, to follow up on disputes between users.
Responsibilities of visitors to the Site
If you find Content that may be offensive or annoying, but that complies with the Terms, the only remedy is to stop viewing the Content in question. On the other hand, if such Content violates the Terms, you agree that the solution will be to report it via email, with detail, addressed to [email protected]
Copyright complaints. DMCA (Digital Millennium Copyright Act) Notices and Content Removal Procedure
Vive Sano adopted the following policy regarding copyright infringement within the Site, in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (a copy can be found on http://www.loc.gov/copyright/legislation/dmca.pdf, the “DMCA”).
If you believe that the Site hosts Content which violates your copyright, please send written notice to our Copyright Officer (address below). The notice shall include:
A description of the copyrighted work or works that you believe have been infringed.
The exact address (URL) where the breached material is located.
Contact information, such as email address, postal address, and phone number.
A statement in good faith that the use of the material identified and included in the notice is not authorized by the author, his or her representative, or the law.
A statement that the information in the notice is truthful and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the mastermind or authorized to proceed on behalf of the mastermind.
Vive Sano will take 10 days to respond to valid requests. In any case, if you have not received a response within this period, please email us at [email protected] to confirm receipt of the original complaint. As you certainly know, spam filters can sometimes reject emails from important senders.
Special regulations for students
You agree to all terms and conditions, including the cancellation policy posted on the Site, when booking a place in Vive Sano classes.
All classes offered at Vive Sano will remain available only on the established dates.
You agree to follow all reasonable rules established by the teacher for the Class, and not to take actions that interfere with the performance of the teacher or other students in the Class.
You agree to take classes only for educational reasons and never with the intention of copying materials or techniques for your benefit or taking them to other classes, or to interrupt any Class or the teacher’s relationship with his or her students.
By paying for the academic offer, you will enjoy the right to unlimited downloads of its materials. The materials will remain available indefinitely for download within your account from the date of payment and/or commencement of the academic offer until its definitive closing.
As a student, when you enroll in an academic offering, whether it is a free or paid class, Vive Sano gives you a license to view the class through the platform and Services of Vive Sano, who in turn is the registered licensor. You are licensed to access the classes, but we are not selling them to you. This license does not grant you any right to resell the class in any way (including by sharing your account information with a buyer or illegally downloading the class and sharing it on torrent download sites).
In more complete legal terms, Vive Sano grants you (as a student) a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access and view the classes and associated content for which you have paid all required fees, solely for personal, non-commercial, and educational purposes through the Services, in accordance with these Terms and any conditions or restrictions associated with a particular class or feature of our Services. All other uses are expressly prohibited. You may not reproduce, redistribute, transmit, assign, sell, retransmit, rent, share, loan, modify, adapt, edit or create derivative works from it, sublet, transfer or make any kind of use, unless we give you explicit permission to do so in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Vive Sano. This also applies to content that you can access through any of our APIs.
Intellectual property of Vive Sano
Vive Sano trademarks, logo, sample codes, computer programs and other content (Vive Sano Materials) included in the Services are protected by intellectual property rights. Access to the Site does not grant you the rights to these materials. You may not use the content of our Site unless permission is sought from the owner or permitted by law. It is also prohibited to use Vive Sano’s trademarks and logos included in the Services without our consent; in addition to removing, obscuring or altering the text or notices included in the Vive Sano Materials, as it is prohibited to use them to assemble any database.
Vive Sano reserves the right to modify or replace any part of these Terms. It is your responsibility to review them periodically to identify changes. Your navigation within the Site after the publication of the changes will imply the acceptance of them. In addition, Vive Sano may include new services or features in the future. If applicable, such services or features will be subject to the terms and conditions specified in these Terms.